- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nanoti, S. M.
Shrikant Nanoti was head of the Refining Technology division of the Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), Dehradun, superannuated in November 2016, and is working as a consultant at IIP. Mr. Nanoti has a doctorate in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, and has more than 30 yr of experience in the development and scale-up of separation-based technologies, process design, process integration and pinch analysis for the petroleum refining and petrochemical industries. He has published more than 40 research papers in national and international journals, and has eight patents to his credit.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas
Solvent deasphalting (SDA) is emerging as a low-cost, bottom-of-the-barrel upgrading process to recover valuable oil from short residue. This oil can either be further processed to make lube-oil-based stocks or cracked in secondary processing units.
Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Heat Transfer / Middle East
The solvent-recovery section of the deoiling unit for wax production consumes substantial energy. In this study, the effects of operating conditions (pressure), energy consumption and cost, and proces..
Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Diesel / Europe / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Middle East
Conceptualization and economic models looked at scenarios to process clean gasoline, diesel from domestic feedstock
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group