- Global Energy Infrastructure
Environment & Safety
Firefighters managed to put out a fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi oil refinery with no injuries, a state news agency said, adding that production and exports were unaffected.
An explosion was reported at Iran's southern refinery of Bandar Abbas following a gas leak.
Four major oil ports in Libya have reopened after shutting down on Saturday following a powerful storm that swept the country.
The fire-damaged, gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracker at Marathon Petroleum's 593,000 bpd Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, is expected to be shut until late this week.
Several employees were injured at an Archer-Daniels-Midland facility in Decatur, Illinois, after an explosion within its processing complex.
TotalEnergies restarted the coker at its 238,000-bpd Port Arthur, Texas refinery - the 150,000-pd ACU-1 crude distillation unit and 60,000-bpd vacuum distillation unit-2.
Brazilian state-run oil firm Petrobras will make a scheduled maintenance stoppage at its Gabriel Passos Refinery (Regap) in Minas Gerais state.
An expected shortfall in the availability of carbon-neutral fuel means the shipping industry should widen its scope to include onboard carbon capture and nuclear options.
A surveillance camera installed at a nearby business captured a tense moment when a tower crumbled during a fire incident at BASF TotalEnergies Petrochemicals facility in Port Arthur.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Catalysts / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Management / Naphtha / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities / Middle East
The COVID-19 pandemic is regarded as one of the most exceedingly difficult challenges faced in the oil and gas industry's history.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group