- Global Energy Infrastructure
Taiwan's CPC Corp is seeking to procure a jet fuel cargo for delivery between mid-October and early November via a spot tender, a second such purchase this year.
Indonesia's Kilang Pertamina Internasional, the refinery unit of state energy firm Pertamina, aims to finish revamping its petrochemical plant Trans-Pacific Petrochemical Indotama in the fourth quarter of this year.
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited announces that it has recycled 100 billion post-consumer PET bottles since February 2011.
South Korea's SK Energy, owned by SK Innovation, is offering more October-loading 10 ppm sulfur gasoil for sale, after selling around nine cargoes in the past few weeks.
Portuguese oil company Galp said it had teamed up with Japan's Mitsui to invest $426 MM in an industrial-scale plant to produce biodiesel and biojet fuel from waste at its Sines refinery.
ORLEN and Yokogawa Europe announce they have joined forces to initiate industrial-scale production of carbon neutral SAF.
Oil prices rose as renewed global supply concerns from Russia's fuel export ban counteracted fears that slowing economies and high interest rates could crimp demand.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Crude oil / Natural Gas / Gasoline / Diesel / Environment / Greenhouse Gases
The complete phasing-out of fossil fuels is not realistic, China's top climate official said, adding that these climate-warming fuels must continue to play a vital role in maintaining global energy security.
Used cooking oil can be refined into fuels such as biodiesel and SAF, which can be blended with conventional fuels to reduce carbon emissions.
Vietnam's largest oil refinery will restart some of its units from Oct 7-9 after it was shut down late last month for maintenance.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group