- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nandagopalu, N. V. N.
N. V. N. Nandagopalu is the head of Operations and Technical Services at Chennai Petroleum Corp. Ltd.’s Cauvery Basin refinery. He holds a chemical engineering degree from Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India, and an MS degree in business management from the University of Madras, Chennai, India. He has more than 27 yr of experience in refinery operations, including production, advanced process control, production planning, refinery business optimization, refinery scheduling, shipping, process engineering, energy management and environment management.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas
Solvent deasphalting (SDA) is emerging as a low-cost, bottom-of-the-barrel upgrading process to recover valuable oil from short residue. This oil can either be further processed to make lube-oil-based stocks or cracked in secondary processing units.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group