- Global Energy Infrastructure
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Americas
Over the past few years, the carbon footprint of the transportation industry has drawn attention as an area where much can be done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Argentina's oil refiners and producers aim to normalize supplies of motor fuels across the South American country, companies in the sector said on Tuesday, following recent disruptions to gasoline and diesel sales.
Uganda plans to hand over exclusive rights for supply of all petroleum products to a unit of global energy trader Vitol and end a system that sources the oil products through neighboring Kenya.
Argentine drivers ran the gauntlet to find scarce supplies of petrol to fill their tanks amid the most acute fuel shortage in years, which has left many filling stations out of supply and long lines at any pumps still operating.
Biofuels / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases / Europe / Petrochemicals / Diesel
Boskalis has signed a contract with Dutch shipbuilding company Royal IHC to build a large state-of-the-art trailing suction hopper dredger capable of running on diesel and green methanol.
High retail diesel prices in the U.S. Midwest are drawing more supplies from Gulf Coast and Chicago pipelines that should ease supply worries and cool prices, traders said, as farmers wrap up harvests and winter demand has yet to arrive.
The Argentine government and oil companies said fuel shipments are starting to arrive that in coming days should ease a shortage, after a spike in demand caused long lines at gas stations.
Russian wholesale gasoline prices were steady, while diesel prices edged up amid government efforts to ensure stability on the domestic fuel market.
Colombia's oil and gas industry is not coming to an end due to the transition to cleaner energy in response to a union statement which alleged executive decision-making is threatening the majority state-owned company's future.
U.S. crude oil stockpiles jumped last week as refinery utilization dropped, while gasoline inventories posted a surprise build.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group