- Global Energy Infrastructure
At least 37 people, including two pregnant women, were burned to death after a blast at an illegal oil refinery in southern Nigeria.
Oil and gas will remain a relevant part of the energy mix until potentially 2050, Musabbeh Al Kaabi, Executive Director of Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company said during an energy conference in Abu Dhabi.
Kenya has extended an oil supply deal with three Gulf-based companies, which is designed to manage demand for dollars.
Americas / Africa / Asia/Pacific / Economics / Diesel / Crude oil / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East / Natural Gas
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries said data-based forecasts do not support the International Energy Agency's projection that demand for fossil fuels would peak in 2030.
Global distillate fuel oil inventories remain much lower than normal for the time of year which is putting strong upward pressure on fuel prices.
Four major oil ports in Libya have reopened after shutting down on Saturday following a powerful storm that swept the country.
Nigeria has awarded contracts to 42 companies under a program to harness gas which is released as a byproduct of oil production.
Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Biofuels / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East
Korean Air will launch a program to use SAF for air cargo operations in cooperation with air cargo customers and forwarders.
Oil prices hovered above $90 a barrel, on track to end the week higher as investors chose to focus on tighter supply, despite broader macroeconomic uncertainty.
The African Finance Corporation, which is owned by Nigeria's central bank and other African financial institutions, has no intention of backing away from fossil fuel investments.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group