- Global Energy Infrastructure
India's fuel consumption dropped 2% month-on-month in September, data from the Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell of the oil ministry showed.
OPEC heavyweights said oil and gas should not be stigmatized in the climate debate and that the industry had a role to play in an orderly energy transition.
Russia's ban on gasoline exports and cross-border sales of diesel by railway remains in place.
Russia, the world's top seaborne exporter of diesel just ahead of the United States, resumed exports of the fuel on after it lifted its ban on most fuel exports following a decline in domestic wholesale prices.
As demand enters peak season, Xi’s ability to dictate how much Chinese oil companies export looks like the key swing factor.
Russia's government said it had lifted a ban on pipeline diesel exports via ports, removing the bulk of restrictions installed on September 21 while restrictions for gasoline exports are still in place.
U.S. manufacturers reported business activity declined for the 11th month running in September, but the cycle appeared to be close to its trough and poised to return to growth in the next few months.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the government to provide state funds to ensure a smooth heating season, including the introduction of regulated prices for fuel oil supplied for household heating in some regions.
The Russian government is ready to ease a ban on diesel exports in coming days.
Malaysia is considering expansion of its B10 biodiesel program, which requires the mandatory use of 10% palm oil, to the industrial sector.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group