- Global Energy Infrastructure
Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.)
Topsoe has signed licensing and engineering agreements with Santa Maria to develop a project, focusing on the production of renewable fuels from various renewable feedstocks.
OPEC Secretary General Haitham Al Ghais accused the International Energy Agency of vilifying the oil and gas industry, in the latest clash between the groups over climate policy.
China's oil demand growth likely to ease in H1 2024 to around 4% with resurgent consumption from the aviation and petrochemical sectors offset by weaker diesel usage.
Singapore's middle distillates inventories fell marginally week-on-week as net exports of both gasoil and jet fuel/kerosene grew.
PetroIneos is preparing to shut down its Grangemouth oil refinery in Scotland to convert it into a fuels import terminal as it faces growing international competition.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday struck down the Biden administration's decision to deny small refiners "hardship waivers" that exempt them from nation's biofuel mandates, in a win for the refining industry.
Russia will soon lift remaining restrictions on diesel fuel exports, Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak said on Wednesday speaking in the upper house of the parliament.
Neste is partnering with two new distributors in France to make Neste MY Renewable Diesel™ available for the first time in the market, starting in January 2024.
Asia/Pacific / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Environment / Diesel / Greenhouse Gases / Process Optimization
China will launch a series of pilot projects to spur domestic production and consumption of biodiesel, according to the National Energy Administration.
Neste and Hightowers Petroleum have formed a strategic partnership to offer Neste MY Renewable Diesel to customers in the Midwest U.S.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group