- Global Energy Infrastructure
Hydrocarbon Processing Site License Program
Give your organization the tools to design, build, manage, operate and better HPI Plants. Provide your organization with quick-and-easy access to Hydrocarbon Processing's leading coverage of technical and operating information, news and HPI market trend data through company wide full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com
Online access through a Site License Program includes:
* Print and/or Digital versions of Hydrocarbon Processing magazine
* Unlimited access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com – the HPI’s most powerful source of technical and market content
* Daily coverage on the latest news, developments and trends in the global refining, petrochemical and gas processing industries
* Full access thousands of technical articles and cases studies from the Hydrocarbon Processing archive
* The Refining, Gas and Petrochemical Processes Handbooks
* Access to the annual HPI Market Data report
* Analysis and commentary from industry practitioners including Heinz Bloch
* Access to HP white papers, webcasts, videos, supplements, directories and more
Get started today and discover how your organization can benefit from a site license program.
Unlimited access. Your organization will have convenient access to the latest news and developments in the global oil and gas industry as well as unfettered access to all archives, research, data and reference materials.
A cost-effective way to disseminate information. Online site license programs provide the most affordable approach to expanding access to multiple users.
Personal service. Site license clients work with us via a dedicated professional who works directly with you on all subscription related activities and inquiries.
Centralized License and Simplified Billing. There is no better way to streamline numerous subscriptions.
Authoritative Technical and Market Coverage of the Global HPI. Hydrocarbon Processing brings readers first-hand knowledge on plant safety and the environment, utilities-cogeneration, pump, valves and compressors, heat transfer and water management. Hydrocarbon Processing also features new and improved licensed product/process methodologies in the petrochemical, refining and LNG/gas processing industries. Its technical and engineering content is unrivaled in the downstream oil and gas industry.
Flexible Options. Choose from several types of access and content options.
* Hydrocarbon Processing Site License - includes full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com -- local or global site license
* Hydrocarbon Processing / Boxscore Database Site License - includes full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com and ConstructionBoxscore.com -- local or global site license program
* Gulf Publishing Company Site License - includes full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com, ConstructionBoxscore.com and WorldOil.com -- local or global site license program
Academic pricing is available. Inquire for details.
Contact Us to Get Started Today!
Contact J’Nette Davis-Nichols, at +1 (713) 520-4426 or email@example.com to find the right site license program for your or to request a free trial.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group