- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shanu Jain is a Research Scientist in Reliance Industries Ltd.’s refining R&D group. She previously worked for Halliburton’s technology center as a technical professional in cementing R&D. Her experience consists of multi-objective optimization, computer aided molecular design of ionic liquids, computational fluid dynamics, non-linear regression, engineering software development and polymer reaction engineering. Ms. Jain completed her BCh of technology degree in chemical engineering from the National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Jaipur, and an MS degree from the IIT in Bombay, India.
Flow distribution is widely encountered in refinery operations, such as air distribution to burners, fluid distribution to parallel heat exchangers and the distribution of reactants in reactors.
Liquid-liquid extraction (LLE) is a traditional method used for separating a specific component (solute) from the carrier liquid phase.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the world’s third-most widely produced commodity polymer, after polyethylene (C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>4</sub>)n and polypropylene (C<sub>3</sub>H<sub>6</sub>)n.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group