- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shanu Jain is a Research Scientist in Reliance Industries Ltd.’s refining R&D group. She previously worked for Halliburton’s technology center as a technical professional in cementing R&D. Her experience consists of multi-objective optimization, computer aided molecular design of ionic liquids, computational fluid dynamics, non-linear regression, engineering software development and polymer reaction engineering. Ms. Jain completed her BCh of technology degree in chemical engineering from the National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Jaipur, and an MS degree from the IIT in Bombay, India.
Flow distribution is widely encountered in refinery operations, such as air distribution to burners, fluid distribution to parallel heat exchangers and the distribution of reactants in reactors.
Liquid-liquid extraction (LLE) is a traditional method used for separating a specific component (solute) from the carrier liquid phase.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the world’s third-most widely produced commodity polymer, after polyethylene (C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>4</sub>)n and polypropylene (C<sub>3</sub>H<sub>6</sub>)n.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group