- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shanu Jain is a Research Scientist in Reliance Industries Ltd.’s refining R&D group. She previously worked for Halliburton’s technology center as a technical professional in cementing R&D. Her experience consists of multi-objective optimization, computer aided molecular design of ionic liquids, computational fluid dynamics, non-linear regression, engineering software development and polymer reaction engineering. Ms. Jain completed her BCh of technology degree in chemical engineering from the National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Jaipur, and an MS degree from the IIT in Bombay, India.
Flow distribution is widely encountered in refinery operations, such as air distribution to burners, fluid distribution to parallel heat exchangers and the distribution of reactants in reactors.
Liquid-liquid extraction (LLE) is a traditional method used for separating a specific component (solute) from the carrier liquid phase.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the world’s third-most widely produced commodity polymer, after polyethylene (C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>4</sub>)n and polypropylene (C<sub>3</sub>H<sub>6</sub>)n.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group