- Global Energy Infrastructure
Stephens, F. P.
ABB, Bloomfield, New Jersey, a global technology company, has entered a majority joint venture to acquire a polypropylene technology that will extend its petrochemicals business into a new, high-growt..
Balcke-Dürr awarded contract for plant revamp Israel's GADIV Petrochemical Industries Ltd. has awarded Balcke-Dürr a contract to revamp their phthalic anhydride plant with technolo..
Borealis, one of the world's leading producers of polyolefin plastics, and Repsol YPF have signed a letter of intent to establish a new company, effective January 2001, that will combine Borealis' and..
Filtration & Separation Dynamics, Angola, New York, a wholly owned subsidiary of Aqua Care Systems, Inc., has adopted its new name to represent its product focus and strategic direction more accuratel..
Akzo Nobel invests in two coatings sites in China Akzo began work on two new plants in China - an investment of Euro 25 million - which will give its coatings businesses enhanced access to t..
Flo P. Stephens, Editor, Departments/International       Comments? Write: editorial@HydrocarbonProcessing.com IBM, White Plains, New York..
BP Amoco plc, Harwell, UK, and AEA Technology-Hyprotech have formed a multimillion-dollar business and technology alliance. Hyprotech Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of AEA Technology plc, is a leadin..
ABB awarded polyTHF plant by BASF ABB has been awarded a lump-sum turnkey contract by BASF for a plant producing the plastic precursor polytetrahydrofuran (polyTHF). The new polyTHF plant, including s..
Aspen Technology, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts, a leading provider of enterprise optimization and extended supply solutions for the process industries, has acquired Petrolsoft Corp., San Diego, Cali..
Aspen Technology, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts, a leading provider of enterprise optimization and extended supply chain solutions for the process industries, has signed a Plantelligence agreement wi..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group