- Global Energy Infrastructure
INEOS O&P USA has acquired 100% of the shares of WLP Holding Corp., one of the largest high density polyethylene pipe manufacturers in North America.
W. R. Grace & Co. will provide its UNIPOL PP process technology and services to Braskem America’s newest planned facility in La Porte, TX, which could begin operations in early 2019.
Arkema has increased its Kynar PVDF production capacity by 25% at its Changshu platform near Shanghai.
Braskem has commissioned a new ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene production plant at its La Porte, Texas site.
ExxonMobil is expanding its Exceed XP portfolio with the introduction of new grades that deliver exceptional performance advantages for resin converters and end-users.
Due to an unforeseen production outage at a supplier of nitric acid, Covestro’s European production facilities for the isocyanates MDI and TDI can currently only be operated at reduced capacity.
BASF and Avantium have formed a new JV for the production and marketing of furandicarboxylic acid, as well as the marketing of polyethylenefuranoate.
In the petrochemical industry, process plants often rely on radiation-based level and density detectors.
INEOS Technologies has licensed its Innovene S process for SOCAR Polymer’s HDPE project in Sumgait, Azerbaijan.
Technip and Metabolic Explorer have signed an agreement to assess the feasibility of offering a combined technology package consisting of the companies’ respective PDO and PTT technologies.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group