- Global Energy Infrastructure
Warren Chung is the President of Well Resources Inc. He specializes in assessing commercial readiness of novel technologies, project development and process licensing. He developed the best-practice protocols for the Ionikylation technology. Mr. Chung earned a BS degree in chemical and biomedical engineering from the University of Alberta in Canada. He is a registered professional engineer in Alberta.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Reactors / Asia/Pacific
In a post-pandemic economy, global governments and industry participants are increasingly committing to meeting climate action targets.
Addressing climate change and environmental issues has become a top priority in the 21st century.
Safe and sustainable alkylation: Performance and update on composite ionic liquid alkylation technology
Market and regulatory factors are pressuring refiners to adopt safe and sustainable processes for the production of clean-burning and environmentally friendly fuels.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group