- Global Energy Infrastructure
Zhichang Liu is a Professor of chemical engineering and the Dean of human resources at the China University of Petroleum in Beijing. He is also a Deputy Director of the China State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing. His research interests include clean fuels production and petroleum processing. Dr. Liu is a co-inventor of Ionikylation technology and the head of the ionic liquid research group. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering from the Shanxi Institute of Coal Chemistry at the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group