- Global Energy Infrastructure
Önen, M. F.
Mehmet Fatih Önen is an Operations Supervisor, responsible for the daily operations at the Tupras’ Izmit refinery, including maintenance of units; optimization of production; and troubleshooting and monitoring of FCC and LPG Merox units, caustic neutralization, and CD and VD units. He earned BS and MS degrees in chemical engineering from ITU.
Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Sulfur / Treating / Europe
Operational flexibility is one of the key parameters that leads to success and sustainability in refinery production.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Loss Prevention / Products / Sulfur / Treating / Europe
The fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) is one of the main units providing gasoline with high-octane numbers to the refinery gasoline pool.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group