- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kantar, B. O.
Begüm Öztürk Kantar is a Process Superintendent, responsible for the FCC, DC, Prime G+ and Merox units at the Tupras Izmit refinery. Her previous experience has included positions as a Process Chief Engineer and Process Engineer. She earned a BS degree in chemical and biological engineering from Koç University. In addition, she is currently working toward an MS degree in software engineering at Boğaziçi University.
Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Sulfur / Treating / Europe
Operational flexibility is one of the key parameters that leads to success and sustainability in refinery production.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group