- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ibrahim Cagri Emiroglu is a Process Superintendent responsible for hydroprocessing units. He has been working at the Izmir refinery since 2006. His scope of work is tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and optimizing the process conditions of the units. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from METU and an MS degree in industrial engineering.
Process Optimization / Refining / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Products / Reactors
The first-generation, proprietary feed distributorsa had open-pipe bayonets that were located at the base of the wye section/riser.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Catalysts / Corrosion / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Safety / Treating / Europe
Sulfur oxide additives are typically based on hydrotalcite or magnesium aluminate spinel-type structures. Magnesium alumina is the pickup agent present in the most effective SO<sub>x</sub> additives on the market; therefore, to optimize SO<sub>x</sub> reduction, it is critical to maximize the amount of the critical magnesium component in the fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) in an efficient and cost-effective way.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group