- Global Energy Infrastructure
John Fryer is Senior Director of industry solutions at Stratus Technologies, where he is responsible for go-to-market strategies and industry initiatives across all of the company’s product lines. He has more than 25 years of experience with systems and software products in a variety of engineering, marketing and executive roles at successful startups and major companies, including Motorola, Emerson Network Power and Oracle. His experience includes more than 15 years working with high-availability solutions for the Enterprise and networking industries.
Digital transformation is a hot topic in many industries as new technologies promise improved performance and reduced downtime.
In today’s economy, industrial automation has become absolutely essential for refiners, petrochemical producers and pipeline owners looking to maintain profitability and competitive advantage as market pressures bear down on them.
Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Utilities / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
For the connected enterprise, what was once just a futuristic ideal is now becoming a reality. Step by step, organizations are beginning to put together the pieces of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Information Systems
Energy producers are under tremendous pressure to reduce operational costs and maximize efficiency throughout the value chain. This is easier said than done.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group