- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jensen, D. R.
Daryl Jensen joined OGT as a Development Engineer in 2021. He spent the previous 15 yr with Ortloff Engineers (now, Honeywell UOP), during which his responsibilities included process design/development, simulation, basic engineering design pack-age project execution, process control design, and onsite startup/troubleshooting for gas processing and treating technologies, including sulfur recovery (refinery and gas plant), cryogenic NGL/LPG recovery, acid gas treating and sour water stripping. Jensen holds BS and MS degrees in electrical engineering from New Mexico State University and is a registered Professional Engineer in Texas.
Of all the fundamental measured process variables, temperature is perhaps the most reliable.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group