- Global Energy Infrastructure
Hatcher, N. A.
Nate Hatcher joined OGT in 2009. For most of his career, he has been involved with various facets of gas treating or sulfur recovery. His career began with Black & Veatch Pritchard Inc. and then 7 yr with ConocoPhillips Inc. as Treating and Sulfur Processing Best Practices Network Lead. Hatcher worked briefly with Trimeric Corp. providing design and consulting services to the oil and gas sector. In 2022, he joined Phillips 66 as Director, Sulphur Processing. He holds a BS degree in chemical engi-neering from the University of Kansas, is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Kansas, and is a member of the industry Amine Best Practices Group.
Of all the fundamental measured process variables, temperature is perhaps the most reliable.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Boilers / Catalysts / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Piping / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Americas
In May 2021, Phillips 66 started up a new methyl diethanolamine (MDEA)-based tail gas unit at its Belle Chasse, Louisiana, refinery.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group