- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bailey, M. D.
Matt Bailey joined Optimized Gas Treating Inc. in business development in 2014, where he provides sales and marketing support. Bailey has 20 yr of industry experience in technical sales, creating safe engineered solutions for refineries, chemical plants and engineering companies. He has additional experience in relief valve studies with hydrocarbon units for Murphy Oil and Motiva. Safety has been a key component in driving his career. Bailey licensed with the Texas Board of Professional Engineers, and holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University and a MBA from the University of Houston.
Of all the fundamental measured process variables, temperature is perhaps the most reliable.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group