- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sander Groenendijk has 19 yr of experience in oil, gas and chemicals front-end engineering and detailed design and is a subject matter expert in process simulation, hydraulics and safety and relief systems. He holds an MS degree and a PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Amsterdam.
Relief calculation is one of the most discussed aspects of chemical engineering design.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Distillation / Drivers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / People / Products / Safety / Valves
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Safety / Maintenance & Reliability
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water. In recent DCU designs, the CD pressure relief valves (PRVs) also discharge to this system and then to the flare system via the BD PRVs.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group