- Global Energy Infrastructure
Yiltzon Moreno is a Process Director in Fluor’s Amsterdam office. He has more than 23 yr of experience in oil and gas operations, front-end engineering and detailed design. He holds a BSc degree in chemical engineering from Zulia University (Venezuela) and a post-graduate specialization in refinery processes from Francisco de Miranda University (Venezuela).
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Distillation / Drivers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / People / Products / Safety / Valves
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Safety / Maintenance & Reliability
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water. In recent DCU designs, the CD pressure relief valves (PRVs) also discharge to this system and then to the flare system via the BD PRVs.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group