- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sushree Chaudhuri is a Process Engineer with Bechtel India. She has 20 yr of experience in petroleum refining, petrochemicals, offshore oil and gas and flare systems, and front end and detailed design. Prior to joining Bechtel India, she worked with Fluor Gurgaon and Foster Wheeler. She holds BS degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Calcutta.
Refineries are moving from fuels to chemical production as the demand for fuel derived from crude oil declines in the near future.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Naphtha / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Valves / Asia/Pacific
The refining industry links the upstream production of crude oil with the end markets for fuel products, as well as for the petrochemical/chemical industry.
Estimating flare loads for a greenfield facility is often a challenging activity in the front end design phase.
Relief calculation is one of the most discussed aspects of chemical engineering design.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group