- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dolan, G. A.
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Refining / Alcohols / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Middle East / Motors / Natural Gas
As the lifecycle economics of using MeOH compared with other emission compliance options become more evident, we will see the tide rising on the use of MeOH as a marine engine fuel.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Alcohols / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Environment / Ethers / Europe / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East / Natural Gas / Octane / Safety
In the US Congress, the Open Fuel Standard Act was introduced to direct automakers to have half of all new cars by the 2017 model year capable of operating on something other than gasoline, with model..
Leaders of the global automotive industry often refer to fuel-cellvehicles as the "Holy Grail" of propulsion technology. Thepetrochemical industry's quest is finding a hydrogen-carrier fuelto fill thi..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group