- Global Energy Infrastructure
Stephen George has 28 yr of experience in international oil and energy markets. He joined KBC as a Hydroprocessing Technology Specialist in 2001 and worked as a refining analyst in the company’s energy economics group from 2005 until he was named Chief Economist in 2013. Mr. George holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Michigan and an MBA from Kingston University in the UK. Prior to joining KBC, he worked for the technology licensor UOP for 11 yr.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Drivers / Economics / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Products / Natural Gas / Sulfur
Alternatively fueled vehicles (AFVs) are getting plenty of press these days, but their market penetration is still a long way from critical mass.
Environment & Safety / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Management / Products / Europe / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining
Europe’s refiners, through their industry organization Fuels Europe, have set out their long-term ambitions in a new program called Vision 2050.
A new era of game-changing competition is about to take over and transform the refining industry as we know it.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group