- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mark Routt supports regional and international clients across a broad range of commercial and market-related subjects in the role of Chief Economist, Americas for KBC Advanced Technologies. He has more than 35 yr of international downstream experience with both consulting and operating companies.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Drivers / Economics / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Products / Natural Gas / Sulfur
Alternatively fueled vehicles (AFVs) are getting plenty of press these days, but their market penetration is still a long way from critical mass.
A new era of game-changing competition is about to take over and transform the refining industry as we know it.
The combination of US tax reforms and changes to global bunker fuel specifications in 2020 as part of the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO’s) new regulations are set to turn the US oil and gas downstream into a cash cow.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group