- Global Energy Infrastructure
Stephen George has 28 yr of experience in international oil and energy markets. He joined KBC as a Hydroprocessing Technology Specialist in 2001 and worked as a refining analyst in the company’s energy economics group from 2005 until he was named Chief Economist in 2013. Mr. George holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Michigan and an MBA from Kingston University in the UK. Prior to joining KBC, he worked for the technology licensor UOP for 11 yr.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Drivers / Economics / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Products / Natural Gas / Sulfur
Alternatively fueled vehicles (AFVs) are getting plenty of press these days, but their market penetration is still a long way from critical mass.
Environment & Safety / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Management / Products / Europe / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining
Europe’s refiners, through their industry organization Fuels Europe, have set out their long-term ambitions in a new program called Vision 2050.
A new era of game-changing competition is about to take over and transform the refining industry as we know it.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group