- Global Energy Infrastructure
Cagnolatti, C. L.
Claire Cagnolatti, vice president of chemicals studies for Solomon Associates, is an expert in petrochemical operations analysis with more than 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. Prior to joining Solomon, she served as business optimization manager for Occidental Chemical Corp. She also worked for Allied Corp. and Stauffer Chemical Co., where she held positions ranging from cell house engineer/supervisor to process engineer specialist. Ms. Cagnolatti has worked on major consulting projects, including evaluating and analyzing olefins, butadiene and aromatics manufacturing locations in Brazil, and analyzing data and methodology enhancement for all aspects of the worldwide olefin plant performance analyses. Ms. Cagnolatti holds a BS degree in chemical engineering and an MBA degree from Louisiana State University.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Information Systems / Management / Middle East / Naphtha / Polymers / Rotating Equipment
Long-term trends in production losses, showing total loss production measured in seven biennial studies, are discussed in this article to determine if these losses are increasing or decreasing over time.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group