- Global Energy Infrastructure
Cagnolatti, C. L.
Claire Cagnolatti, vice president of chemicals studies for Solomon Associates, is an expert in petrochemical operations analysis with more than 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. Prior to joining Solomon, she served as business optimization manager for Occidental Chemical Corp. She also worked for Allied Corp. and Stauffer Chemical Co., where she held positions ranging from cell house engineer/supervisor to process engineer specialist. Ms. Cagnolatti has worked on major consulting projects, including evaluating and analyzing olefins, butadiene and aromatics manufacturing locations in Brazil, and analyzing data and methodology enhancement for all aspects of the worldwide olefin plant performance analyses. Ms. Cagnolatti holds a BS degree in chemical engineering and an MBA degree from Louisiana State University.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Information Systems / Management / Middle East / Naphtha / Polymers / Rotating Equipment
Long-term trends in production losses, showing total loss production measured in seven biennial studies, are discussed in this article to determine if these losses are increasing or decreasing over time.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group