- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sander Groenendijk has 19 yr of experience in oil, gas and chemicals front-end engineering and detailed design and is a subject matter expert in process simulation, hydraulics and safety and relief systems. He holds an MS degree and a PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Amsterdam.
Relief calculation is one of the most discussed aspects of chemical engineering design.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Distillation / Drivers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / People / Products / Safety / Valves
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Safety / Maintenance & Reliability
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water. In recent DCU designs, the CD pressure relief valves (PRVs) also discharge to this system and then to the flare system via the BD PRVs.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group