- Global Energy Infrastructure
Alfred Arias has worked for nearly 35 yr in the petrochemical industry (Monsanto and Dow Chemical) performing different responsibilities in manufacturing and management positions. Mr. Arias holds degrees in Chemical Engineering from the Institut Quimic de Sarriá and Industrial Engineering from the Universitat Ramon Lull, as well as a postgraduate degree in petrochemistry from the Universitat Politècnica of Catalunya. He works as a freelance consultant, team coach and Associate Professor in the MBA program of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
Europe / Environment & Safety / Construction / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Economics
The European TOP-REF research consortium has developed and applied a methodology to improve the resource efficiency of industrial production processes.
Europe / Analyzers / Carbon Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Products / Process Optimization / Refining
The processing industry consumes significant amounts of resources, such as materials and energy, to produce valuable goods for society.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group