- Global Energy Infrastructure
Antonia Gil is a senior lecturer (Associate Professor) at the University of Zaragoza. Her fields of expertise are thermodynamics, heat transfer, thermal engineering and energy from biomass. At present, she conducts research activities as a member of the CIRCE Institute (University of Zaragoza). She has lead and/or participated in several Spanish and EU research projects over the past 20 yr.
Europe / Environment & Safety / Construction / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Economics
The European TOP-REF research consortium has developed and applied a methodology to improve the resource efficiency of industrial production processes.
Europe / Analyzers / Carbon Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Products / Process Optimization / Refining
The processing industry consumes significant amounts of resources, such as materials and energy, to produce valuable goods for society.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group