- Global Energy Infrastructure
Haines, R. J.
Ryan J. Haines is a Process Safety Engineer at Covestro. He has 5 yr of experience in different roles, primarily focusing on reliability and process engineering. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer
Storage tanks that experience sudden heavy rain on what was a hot sunny day can be damaged due to inadequate venting devices.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group