- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kim, J. S.
Jung Seob Kim is a Principal Pressure Safety Engineer at Covestro. He has more than 35 yr of experience in different roles within the petrochemical industry, including with ioMosaic, SK E&C USA, Bayer Technology Services, Samsung BP Chemicals and Samsung Engineering. He holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Seoul. He is a member of AIChE, and is a registered professional engineer in Texas.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer
Storage tanks that experience sudden heavy rain on what was a hot sunny day can be damaged due to inadequate venting devices.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention
Flare knockout (KO) drums are important components of effluent handling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group