- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lopez, J. P.
Juan P. Lopez is a Senior Process Safety Engineer at Bechtel. He has more than 10 yr of experience in process safety, including designing emergency relief systems and participating in process hazard analyses. Lopez earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Texas.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer
Storage tanks that experience sudden heavy rain on what was a hot sunny day can be damaged due to inadequate venting devices.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention
Flare knockout (KO) drums are important components of effluent handling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group