- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nandagopalu, N. V. N.
N. V. N. Nandagopalu is the head of Operations and Technical Services at Chennai Petroleum Corp. Ltd.’s Cauvery Basin refinery. He holds a chemical engineering degree from Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India, and an MS degree in business management from the University of Madras, Chennai, India. He has more than 27 yr of experience in refinery operations, including production, advanced process control, production planning, refinery business optimization, refinery scheduling, shipping, process engineering, energy management and environment management.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas
Solvent deasphalting (SDA) is emerging as a low-cost, bottom-of-the-barrel upgrading process to recover valuable oil from short residue. This oil can either be further processed to make lube-oil-based stocks or cracked in secondary processing units.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group