- Global Energy Infrastructure
René Waggeveld has 18 yr of industry experience and has spent 13 yr with BlueTerra. His expertise is in process modeling, capacity expansion studies, and energy optimization projects in various fields, ranging from petrochemical companies to paper and energy production. Dr. Waggeveld earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Twente, the Netherlands, and a PDEng in process design from the same university.
Reducing energy costs and creating more sustainable local energy sources are common challenges across many industry sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group