- Global Energy Infrastructure
van Limmen, P.
Peter van Limmen has been a mechanical engineer at Dow Chemical for 37 yr and has held several roles in operations, maintenance and engineering. Based in Terneuzen, the Netherlands, he globally supports Dow Chemical Power Plants as a Rotating Equipment Specialist. His experience includes large turbomachinery overhauls, uprates and repairs, projects and reliability issues. Mr. van Limmen holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering from the HZ University in Vlissingen, the Netherlands.
Reducing energy costs and creating more sustainable local energy sources are common challenges across many industry sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group