- Global Energy Infrastructure
René Waggeveld has 18 yr of industry experience and has spent 13 yr with BlueTerra. His expertise is in process modeling, capacity expansion studies, and energy optimization projects in various fields, ranging from petrochemical companies to paper and energy production. Dr. Waggeveld earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Twente, the Netherlands, and a PDEng in process design from the same university.
Reducing energy costs and creating more sustainable local energy sources are common challenges across many industry sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group