- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ulrich Schmitz has more than 25 yr of experience in sales, marketing and project handling of tailor-made turbomachinery for markets such as industrial gases, power generation, chemical/petrochemical, and oil and gas. As Vice President Marketing for Atlas Copco Gas and Process, he is based at the production company Atlas Copco Energas in Cologne, Germany. Mr. Schmitz drives product management and state-of-the-art products while also identifying new markets and products needed in the near- and long-term future. He holds a diploma in mechanical engineering from the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne (FH Köln), Germany.
Reducing energy costs and creating more sustainable local energy sources are common challenges across many industry sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group