- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had restored 275,000 bpd of oil production at its joint venture unit with Total Energies after negotiating an end to industrial action by workers.
Kazakhstan is ready to transport more Russian oil and gas, said President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, a day before President Vladimir Putin was set to visit his country.
Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Crude oil / Economics / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Diesel / Middle East / Greenhouse Gases / Natural Gas
Global fossil fuel production in 2030 is set to be more than double the levels that are deemed consistent with meeting climate goals set under the 2015 Paris climate agreement, the United Nations and researchers said.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had launched a new grade of crude called Nembe, which is particularly suited to the European market.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd will supply the new 650,000-bpd Dangote oil refinery with up to six cargoes of crude oil in December to be used in test runs.
China's PetroChina is proposing to buy up to 8 million barrels a month of Venezuelan crude from state-run oil company PDVSA hoping to resume a trade suspended four years ago by U.S. sanctions.
In a modern refinery setting, production processes are expected to be streamlined to maximize value from beginning to end.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Biofuels / Construction / Crude oil / Economics / Products / Ammonia
In today's rapidly changing energy landscape, refinery transactions have become a focal point of investment discussions.
Romania's Petrotel Lukoil refinery, owned by Russia's Lukoil, will shut for one month from Wednesday for planned maintenance works.
Uganda plans to hand over exclusive rights for supply of all petroleum products to a unit of global energy trader Vitol and end a system that sources the oil products through neighboring Kenya.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group