- Construction Boxscore
Ray Shipman is a process manager in downstream process engineering within the process plants and industrial business of Wood Group Mustang. He has more than 35 years of industry experience, including 20 years at Wood Group Mustang, where his responsibilities include feasibility studies, front-end design and detailed engineering of refinery and petrochemical processing units. Mr. Shipman is a registered professional engineer in Texas and holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Rice University.
Hydrodesulfurization units are used in a petroleum refinery to process a variety of feeds to alter composition via the addition of hydrogen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group