- Construction Boxscore
Chung Tong has more than 35 years of industry experience, including 20 years at Wood Group Mustang, where he is the process engineering manager and the discipline technical authority in the downstream process engineering department within the process plants and industrial business. His responsibilities include proposal development, feasibility studies, front-end design and detailed engineering of refinery and petrochemical processing units. Mr. Tong is a registered professional engineer in Texas and holds a BS degree from National Taiwan University and an MS degree from the University of Houston, both in chemical engineering.
Hydrodesulfurization units are used in a petroleum refinery to process a variety of feeds to alter composition via the addition of hydrogen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group