- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ray Shipman is a process manager in downstream process engineering within the process plants and industrial business of Wood Group Mustang. He has more than 35 years of industry experience, including 20 years at Wood Group Mustang, where his responsibilities include feasibility studies, front-end design and detailed engineering of refinery and petrochemical processing units. Mr. Shipman is a registered professional engineer in Texas and holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Rice University.
Hydrodesulfurization units are used in a petroleum refinery to process a variety of feeds to alter composition via the addition of hydrogen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group