- Construction Boxscore
Oscar Garcia is a process consultant in downstream process engineering in the process plants and industrial business of Wood Group Mustang, where he has worked on multiple refining and chemical projects. Mr. Garcia has 17 years of industry experience. He holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from The University of Texas at Austin and an MS degree from Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
Hydrodesulfurization units are used in a petroleum refinery to process a variety of feeds to alter composition via the addition of hydrogen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group