- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mike Ziebarth is the director of catalyst research in refining technologies at W.R. Grace. He has over 22 years of research experience at Grace on FCC catalysts and additives. Mr. Ziebarth has co-authored 23 granted US patents and seven pending patents in FCC catalysts, environmental additives and olefins additives. He holds a PhD in inorganic chemistry from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
In light of the current market dynamics, challenging the FCCU to move out of its “maximum gasoline” comfort zone is a winning strategy to drive overall refinery profitability.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group