- Global Energy Infrastructure
Christophe Chau is Global Marketing Manager for Refining Technologies at W.R. Grace. He has more than 20 yr of experience in refining catalysts, including new catalyst development, catalyst evaluation and scale-up, technical service and training in EMEA/Russia and, more recently, sales in the Middle East. Dr. Chau joined Grace in 2014. He holds a degree in chemical engineering and a PhD in zeolite catalysis, both from TOTAL University of Montpellier in France.
Today’s refining strategies rely on a constant optimization of product slate to comply with market demand and economic drivers, refining/petrochemical integration, product specifications, environmental regulations and competition.
In light of the current market dynamics, challenging the FCCU to move out of its “maximum gasoline” comfort zone is a winning strategy to drive overall refinery profitability.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group